Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and maintained by Bank Funds Ltd. The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions which you should read carefully. By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
Use of Website
- The information provided on this website or in any communication containing a link to this site is for information purposes only and is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction in any country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. Any opinions expressed on this website, they are provided by Bank Funds Ltd for informational purposes only.
- The services on this website are intended for use by residents of the UK only, and are not aimed at or intended for use by residents of any other jurisdiction.
Bank Funds Ltd strives to ensure that all information presented on this website is as timely, unbiased and helpful as possible and accurate at the time of publication.
However in no way should the information contained on the site be construed as professional advice, or be used in lieu of such. Use of the information provided on this site is voluntary and the Bank Funds Ltd cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions that may occur in the information provided, or for any actions resulting from the use of such information.
We accept no liability however caused (to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law) arising out of the use of or access to this website (which includes without limitation) any errors or omissions contained in this website or if the website is unavailable and we shall not be liable for any direct or indirect:
- economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, data, profits, contracts, use, opportunity, business or anticipated savings)
- loss of goodwill or reputation or
- loss or damage which was not reasonably foreseeable ,suffered or incurred arising out of or in connection with your use of this website and/or these terms and conditions.
Bank Funds Ltd will not warrant that the functions contained in the material of this site will operate uninterrupted or without errors, that defects will be corrected, or that this site and the server that hosts it are free of viruses or bugs or represent the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
Access to and use of this website is at your own risk and we do not warrant that the use of this website or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property, or otherwise minimise or eliminate the inherent risks of the internet including but not limited to loss of data, computer virus infection, spyware, malicious software, trojans and worms. Also, we accept no liability in respect of losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of this website by unauthorised third parties.
Any communication made through this site will be treated as confidential.
These terms are construed in accordance with, and governed by the laws of England. By accessing the Bank Funds Ltd website you agree to accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in relation to any dispute that may arise in connection with these terms or your use of this website.
To provide increased value to users of this website, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and that we do not review or endorse and shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for (i) the privacy practices of such websites, (ii) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (iii) the use that others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
All rights, save as expressly granted, are reserved. Reproduction in any form of any part of the contents of this website without our prior written consent is prohibited unless for personal use only.
Bank Funds Ltd
The Hanover Building
Manchester, M4 4AH
Registered in England No.